For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Buccaneers vs. Patriots
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 49 points in all three games this season.
- New England's games have yet to go over 49 points this season.
- The two teams combine to score 52.3 points per game, 3.3 more than the total in this contest.
- The 46.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 2.7 fewer than the 49 over/under in this contest.
- Buccaneers games this season feature an average total of 53.2 points, a number 4.2 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 43.3 PPG average total in Patriots games this season is 5.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Buccaneers stats and trends
- So far this season Tampa Bay has one win against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have been favored by 7 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Tampa Bay's games this year have hit the over in all three opportunities.
- This year, the Buccaneers score 17.3 more points per game (34.3) than the Patriots give up (17).
- Tampa Bay is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 17 points.
- The Buccaneers rack up 123.7 more yards per game (406) than the Patriots allow per matchup (282.3).
- When Tampa Bay totals over 282.3 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Buccaneers have five turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Patriots.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tampa Bay's matchup with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- New England has covered the spread one time this year.
- New England's games this year have not eclipsed the over/under yet in three opportunities.
- This year the Patriots score 11.3 fewer points per game (18) than the Buccaneers give up (29.3).
- The Patriots average 84.3 fewer yards per game (317.7) than the Buccaneers give up (402).
- The Patriots have turned the ball over one more time (5 total) than the Buccaneers have forced a turnover (4) this season.
Home and road insights
- This season, Patriots home games average 43.5 points, 5.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (49).
- Buccaneers away games this season average 55.0 total points, 6.0 more than this contest's over/under (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.