For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Titans vs. Jets
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Tennessee has combined with its opponents to score more than 45 points only two times this season.
- New York has not yet combined with its opponents to score more than 45 points in a game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 30.4, is 14.6 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 51.3 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 6.3 more than the 45 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Titans games this season is 51.7, 6.7 points above Sunday's total of 45.
- In 2020, games involving the Jets have averaged a total of 43.2 points, 1.8 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Titans stats and trends
- Tennessee has two wins against the spread in three games this season.
- Tennessee's games this year have hit the over one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Titans put up just 0.4 more points per game (23.7) than the Jets give up (23.3).
- When Tennessee records more than 23.3 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Titans rack up 382.7 yards per game, 54.4 more yards than the 328.3 the Jets allow per matchup.
- In games that Tennessee totals more than 328.3 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Titans have turned the ball over seven times, five more than the Jets' takeaways (2).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Tennessee's matchup with the Jets.
Jets stats and trends
- New York is winless against the spread this season.
- This season, the Jets are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 7 points or more.
- New York's games this season have not eclipsed the over/under yet in three opportunities.
- The Jets average 21.3 fewer points per game (6.7) than the Titans surrender (28).
- The Jets collect 109.3 fewer yards per game (250) than the Titans allow per contest (359.3).
- This year the Jets have turned the ball over seven times, six more than the Titans' takeaways (1).
Home and road insights
- Jets home games this season average 43.0 total points, 2.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (45).
- Titans away games this season average 54.0 total points, 9.0 more than this contest's over/under (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.