The No. 15 Texas A&M Aggies (3-1, 0-0 SEC) take the fourth-ranked passing defense in college football into a matchup with the Mississippi State Bulldogs (2-2, 0-0 SEC), who have the No. 6 passing attack, on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Aggies are 7-point favorites. The total for this game has been set at 46 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Texas A&M vs. Mississippi State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined for 46 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only one time this season.
- In 75% of Mississippi State's games this season (3/4), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's total of 46.
- The two teams combine to score 52.1 points per game, 6.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 35.1 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 10.9 fewer than the 46 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Aggies games this season is 51.9, 5.9 points above Saturday's over/under of 46.
- The 56.8 PPG average total in Bulldogs games this season is 10.8 points more than this game's over/under.
Texas A&M Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Texas A&M has two wins against the spread.
- The Aggies have been favored by 7 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Texas A&M's games this year have not hit the over on any of five set point totals.
- The Aggies score just 2.0 fewer points per game (23.8) than the Bulldogs allow (25.8).
- Texas A&M is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team puts up more than 25.8 points.
- The Aggies collect 72.7 more yards per game (396.0) than the Bulldogs give up per outing (323.3).
- When Texas A&M amasses more than 323.3 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Aggies have turned the ball over eight times this season, one more turnover than the Bulldogs have forced (7).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Texas A&M at SISportsbook.
Mississippi State Stats and Trends
- Mississippi State has one win against the spread in four games this year.
- Mississippi State's games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Bulldogs average 19.0 more points per game (28.3) than the Aggies allow (9.3).
- When Mississippi State puts up more than 9.3 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Bulldogs collect 136.0 more yards per game (426.3) than the Aggies allow (290.3).
- When Mississippi State amasses more than 290.3 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This season the Bulldogs have turned the ball over seven times, three more than the Aggies' takeaways (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Texas A&M||Stats||Mississippi State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed