AAC opponents meet when the Tulane Green Wave (1-3, 0-0 AAC) visit the East Carolina Pirates (2-2, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Bagwell Field at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium. Tulane is favored by 3 points. The over/under is 64.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Tulane vs. East Carolina
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Tulane's games this season have gone over 64.5 points three of four times.
- East Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 64.5 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 63.8, is 0.7 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 67.1 points per game these two squads have surrendered to opponents this season are 2.6 more than the 64.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Green Wave games this season is 64.8, 0.3 points above Saturday's total of 64.5.
- The 64.5 total in this game is 6.4 points above the 58.1 average total in Pirates games this season.
Tulane Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year Tulane has two wins against the spread.
- The Green Wave covered the spread in their only game when favored by 3 points or more.
- Tulane's games this year have hit the over on three of four set point totals (75%).
- This year, the Green Wave put up 6.7 more points per game (36.5) than the Pirates give up (29.8).
- Tulane is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team puts up more than 29.8 points.
- The Green Wave average 420.0 yards per game, 77.8 fewer yards than the 497.8 the Pirates allow per matchup.
- The Green Wave have turned the ball over two more times (10 total) than the Pirates have forced a turnover (8) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Tulane at SISportsbook.
East Carolina Stats and Trends
- East Carolina has one win against the spread in four games this season.
- This year, the Pirates have one ATS win in two games as an underdog of 3 points or more.
- East Carolina's games this year have gone over the point total one time in four opportunities (25%).
- The Pirates average 27.3 points per game, 10.0 fewer than the Green Wave surrender (37.3).
- The Pirates collect 50.7 fewer yards per game (398.8) than the Green Wave give up per matchup (449.5).
- The Pirates have seven turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Green Wave.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed