The Liberty Flames (3-1) are only 2.5-point underdogs against the UAB Blazers (3-1) on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The over/under is 49.5 for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UAB vs. Liberty
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- UAB has combined with its opponents to score more than 49.5 points just one time this year.
- Liberty has combined with its opponents to score more than 49.5 points in one game this season.
- The two teams combine to score 60.3 points per game, 10.8 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 36.1 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 13.4 fewer than the 49.5 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Blazers games this season is 52.2, 2.7 points more than Saturday's over/under of 49.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Flames have averaged a total of 56.3 points, 6.8 more than the set total in this contest.
UAB Stats and Trends
- So far this year UAB has two wins against the spread.
- The Blazers covered the spread in their only game when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- UAB's games this year have gone over the point total one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Blazers score 11.2 more points per game (26.5) than the Flames surrender (15.3).
- UAB is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 15.3 points.
- The Blazers rack up 131.0 more yards per game (382.8) than the Flames give up per matchup (251.8).
- In games that UAB picks up over 251.8 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Blazers have turned the ball over seven times this season, five more turnovers than the Flames have forced (2).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UAB at SISportsbook.
Liberty Stats and Trends
- Liberty has covered the spread twice this year.
- Liberty's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Flames put up 33.8 points per game, 13.0 more than the Blazers surrender (20.8).
- Liberty is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 20.8 points.
- The Flames average 91.3 more yards per game (418.8) than the Blazers give up (327.5).
- In games that Liberty piles up over 327.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season the Flames have two turnovers, four fewer than the Blazers have takeaways (6).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed