AAC opponents meet when the UCF Knights (2-1, 0-0 AAC) visit the Navy Midshipmen (0-3, 0-0 AAC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium. UCF is favored by 16.5 points. An over/under of 53 is set for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCF vs. Navy
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- UCF and its opponents have combined to go over the current 53-point total in all three games this season.
- Navy has combined with its opponents to score more than 53 points in one game this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 1.7 points lower than the two team's combined 54.7 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 9.3 points lower than the 62.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- Knights games this season feature an average total of 67.8 points, a number 14.8 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Midshipmen have averaged a total of 43.8 points, 9.2 fewer than this game's set over/under.
UCF Stats and Trends
- Thus far this year UCF has one win against the spread.
- This season, the Knights won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 16.5 points or more.
- UCF's games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Knights put up 11.4 more points per game (44.7) than the Midshipmen surrender (33.3).
- When UCF puts up more than 33.3 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Knights rack up 195.6 more yards per game (553.3) than the Midshipmen give up per contest (357.7).
- In games that UCF churns out more than 357.7 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Knights have three giveaways this season, while the Midshipmen have three takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCF at SISportsbook.
Navy Stats and Trends
- Navy has one win against the spread in three games this season.
- The Midshipmen covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 16.5 points or more.
- Navy's games this year have hit the over two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Midshipmen average 10.0 points per game, 19.0 fewer than the Knights allow (29.0).
- The Midshipmen collect 255.3 yards per game, 99.0 fewer yards than the 354.3 the Knights allow.
- The Midshipmen have turned the ball over four times this season, one more turnover than the Knights have forced (3).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed