The Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1, 0-0 Pac-12) and the 25th-ranked rushing attack will play the No. 20 UCLA Bruins (3-1, 0-0 Pac-12) and the fifth-ranked run defense on Saturday, October 2, 2021. The Bruins are favored by 3 points in the contest. The over/under is set at 55.5 points for the outing.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UCLA vs. Arizona State
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- UCLA and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in three of four games this season.
- Arizona State's games have yet to go over 55.5 points this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 71, is 15.5 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- The 41.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 14.2 fewer than the 55.5 total in this contest.
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored an average of 65.4 points per game in 2021, 9.9 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Sun Devils have averaged a total of 50.5 points, 5.0 fewer than this game's set over/under.
UCLA Stats and Trends
- UCLA has three wins against the spread in four games this season.
- The Bruins have been favored by 3 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- UCLA's games this year have eclipsed the over/under one time in four opportunities (25%).
- The Bruins rack up 22.5 more points per game (38.5) than the Sun Devils surrender (16.0).
- When UCLA scores more than 16.0 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Bruins rack up 180.5 more yards per game (428.0) than the Sun Devils allow per contest (247.5).
- When UCLA piles up over 247.5 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Bruins have three giveaways this season, while the Sun Devils have six takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UCLA at SISportsbook.
Arizona State Stats and Trends
- Arizona State has covered the spread once this season.
- Arizona State's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Sun Devils score 7.2 more points per game (32.5) than the Bruins surrender (25.3).
- Arizona State is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 25.3 points.
- The Sun Devils collect 437.0 yards per game, 42.7 more yards than the 394.3 the Bruins allow.
- Arizona State is 1-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team piles up over 394.3 yards.
- This season the Sun Devils have turned the ball over seven times, one more than the Bruins' takeaways (6).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed