The UTEP Miners (3-1, 0-0 C-USA) are 5.5-point favorites when they host the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-3, 0-0 C-USA) in a C-USA matchup on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at the Sun Bowl Stadium. The total has been set at 48.5 points for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UTEP vs. Old Dominion
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- UTEP has combined with its opponents to score more than 48.5 points only one time this year.
- Old Dominion's games have gone over 48.5 points in all four opportunities this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 3.8 points lower than the two team's combined 52.3 points per game average.
- These two squads surrender a combined 56.8 points per game, 8.3 more than this contest's over/under.
- The Miners and their opponents have scored an average of 55.7 points per game in 2021, 7.2 more than Saturday's total.
- The 55.5 PPG average total in Monarchs games this season is 7.0 points more than this game's over/under.
UTEP Stats and Trends
- UTEP has covered the spread two times this year.
- The Miners have been favored by 5.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- UTEP's games this year have gone over the total in one out of three opportunities (33.3%).
- The Miners rack up 7.0 fewer points per game (25.3) than the Monarchs allow (32.3).
- The Miners average 86.0 more yards per game (401.0) than the Monarchs give up per contest (315.0).
- In games that UTEP totals more than 315.0 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Miners have turned the ball over 10 times, seven more than the Monarchs' takeaways (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UTEP at SISportsbook.
Old Dominion Stats and Trends
- Old Dominion has covered the spread twice this year.
- The Monarchs have covered the spread once this season when underdogs by 5.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Old Dominion's games this season have gone over the total in two out of four opportunities (50%).
- The Monarchs average 27.0 points per game, comparable to the 24.5 the Miners surrender.
- Old Dominion is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall in games when it records more than 24.5 points.
- The Monarchs average 51.5 more yards per game (369.5) than the Miners give up per contest (318.0).
- When Old Dominion amasses more than 318.0 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Monarchs have six giveaways this season, while the Miners have six takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed