The UTSA Roadrunners (4-0) are overwhelming 21-point favorites on Saturday, October 2, 2021 against the UNLV Rebels (0-4). The game's point total is 56.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for UTSA vs. UNLV
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- UTSA and its opponents have combined for 56 points just two times this season.
- UNLV has combined with its opponents to score more than 56 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 56.3, is 0.3 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- The 57.3 points per game these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season are 1.3 more than the 56 over/under in this contest.
- The average total in Roadrunners games this season is 61.0, 5.0 points above Saturday's total of 56.
- The 56 total in this game is 0.2 points above the 55.8 average total in Rebels games this season.
UTSA Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, UTSA is 4-0-0 this year.
- The Roadrunners have been favored by 21 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- UTSA's games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Roadrunners average 37.3 points per game, comparable to the 39.5 per outing the Rebels give up.
- The Roadrunners average 28.0 fewer yards per game (443.8), than the Rebels give up per matchup (471.8).
- The Roadrunners have turned the ball over five times this season, one fewer than the Rebels have forced (6).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for UTSA at SISportsbook.
UNLV Stats and Trends
- UNLV has two wins against the spread in four games this season.
- The Rebels have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 21 points or more (in three chances).
- UNLV's games this season have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- This season the Rebels score just 1.2 more points per game (19.0) than the Roadrunners surrender (17.8).
- UNLV is 1-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when the team notches more than 17.8 points.
- The Rebels rack up just 19.5 fewer yards per game (264.3) than the Roadrunners allow per outing (283.8).
- UNLV is 1-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall when the team picks up more than 283.8 yards.
- The Rebels have turned the ball over four times, three fewer times than the Roadrunners have forced turnovers (7).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed