The Vanderbilt Commodores (1-3) are heavy 14.5-point favorites on Saturday, October 2, 2021 against the UConn Huskies (0-5). An over/under of 51 is set for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Vanderbilt vs. UConn
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Vanderbilt has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points just two times this season.
- UConn has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points in one game this season.
- Saturday's total is 24.3 points higher than the combined 26.7 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 78.4 points per game, 27.4 more than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Commodores games this season is 51.7, 0.7 points above Saturday's over/under of 51.
- In 2021, games involving the Huskies have averaged a total of 55.4 points, 4.4 more than the set total in this contest.
Vanderbilt Stats and Trends
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread on one occasion this year.
- Vanderbilt's games this year have gone over the total in two out of three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Commodores rack up 12.5 points per game, 29.1 fewer than the Huskies give up per contest (41.6).
- The Commodores average 179.3 fewer yards per game (284.5) than the Huskies allow per matchup (463.8).
- The Commodores have turned the ball over eight times this season, four more turnovers than the Huskies have forced (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Vanderbilt at SISportsbook.
UConn Stats and Trends
- UConn has covered the spread two times this season.
- The Huskies have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 14.5 points or more (in four chances).
- UConn's games this season have gone over the total in one out of four opportunities (25%).
- This year the Huskies score 22.6 fewer points per game (14.2) than the Commodores give up (36.8).
- The Huskies rack up 219.6 yards per game, 208.7 fewer yards than the 428.3 the Commodores give up.
- This year the Huskies have turned the ball over eight times, six more than the Commodores' takeaways (2).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed