The Washington Football Team (1-2) are favored by just 1.5 points against the Atlanta Falcons (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The point total is 47.5 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Washington vs. Falcons
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Washington and its opponents have combined for 47.5 points just twice this year.
- Atlanta and its opponents have combined to score more than 47.5 points in one game this season.
- Sunday's total is 9.2 points higher than the combined 38.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 62 points per game, 14.5 more than this contest's over/under.
- The Football Team and their opponents score an average of 44.2 points per game, 3.3 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 47.5-point over/under for this game is 1.7 points below the 49.2 points per game average total in Falcons games this season.
Washington stats and trends
- So far this season Washington is winless against the spread.
- The Football Team have been favored by 1.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Washington's games this year have hit the over on two of three set point totals (66.7%).
- The Football Team average 22.3 points per game, nine fewer than the Falcons allow per outing (31.3).
- The Football Team average 318.7 yards per game, 55 fewer yards than the 373.7 the Falcons give up per matchup.
- This year, the Football Team have turned the ball over five times, three more than the Falcons' takeaways (2).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Washington's matchup with the Falcons.
Falcons stats and trends
- So far this season Atlanta has one win against the spread.
- The Falcons have been underdogs by 1.5 points or more two times this year and covered the spread once.
- Atlanta's games this year have hit the over on one of three set point totals (33.3%).
- The Falcons put up 16 points per game, 14.7 fewer than the Football Team allow (30.7).
- The Falcons average 130.7 fewer yards per game (301.3) than the Football Team allow (432).
- The Falcons have turned the ball over four times this season, two more turnovers than the Football Team have forced (2).
Home and road insights
- At home, as 1.5-point underdogs or greater, the Falcons are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, Falcons home games average 48.5 points, 1.0 more than this matchup's over/under (47.5).
- The average total in Football Team away games this season is 45.5 points, 2.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.