Pac-12 rivals square off when the Oregon State Beavers (3-1, 0-0 Pac-12) host the Washington Huskies (2-2, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at Reser Stadium. Oregon State is favored by 1.5 points. The game's over/under is set at 57.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Oregon State vs. Washington
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points just two times this season.
- Washington has not yet combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points in a game this season.
- Saturday's total is 5.8 points lower than the two team's combined 63.3 points per game average.
- This contest's total is 18.7 points greater than the 38.8 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Beavers games this season is 64.1, 6.6 points above Saturday's total of 57.5.
- In 2021, games involving the Huskies have averaged a total of 51.2 points, 6.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Oregon State Stats and Trends
- In Oregon State's four games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Beavers have been favored by 1.5 points or more two times this season and have covered the spread in all of them.
- Oregon State's games this year have eclipsed the over/under two times in four opportunities (50%).
- The Beavers average 38.3 points per game, 20.5 more than the Huskies give up per matchup (17.8).
- Oregon State is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when the team notches more than 17.8 points.
- The Beavers average 473.5 yards per game, 137.5 more yards than the 336.0 the Huskies allow per outing.
- In games that Oregon State piles up over 336.0 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Beavers have turned the ball over five times this season, one fewer than the Huskies have forced (6).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Oregon State at SISportsbook.
Washington Stats and Trends
- Washington has one win against the spread in four games this year.
- This year, the Huskies are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 1.5 points or more.
- Washington's games this season have hit the over one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- This season the Huskies put up 4.0 more points per game (25.0) than the Beavers surrender (21.0).
- Washington is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.0 points.
- The Huskies rack up 389.5 yards per game, 20.0 more yards than the 369.5 the Beavers allow.
- This year the Huskies have eight turnovers, one fewer than the Beavers have takeaways (9).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed