For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chargers vs. Raiders
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have scored at least 51.5 points or more only one time this season.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in two games this season.
- Monday's total is 0.8 points lower than the two team's combined 52.3 points per game average.
- The 44 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 7.5 fewer than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- Chargers games this season have an average total of 51.5, the same value as Monday's over/under.
- The 51.5 over/under in this game is 4.2 points higher than the 47.3 average total in Raiders games this season.
Chargers stats and trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread twice this season.
- Los Angeles' games this year have not hit the over yet in three opportunities.
- The Chargers rack up 22.3 points per game, comparable to the 24 per outing the Raiders surrender.
- The Chargers rack up 39 more yards per game (394.7) than the Raiders give up per contest (355.7).
- In games that Los Angeles picks up more than 355.7 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Chargers have turned the ball over four times this season, one more turnover than the Raiders have forced (3).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Los Angeles' matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has covered the spread on two occasions this season.
- The Raiders have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more two times this year and have covered the spread every time.
- Las Vegas' games this season have gone over the point total two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Raiders average 10 more points per game (30) than the Chargers allow (20).
- Las Vegas is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 20 points.
- The Raiders rack up 99.3 more yards per game (471) than the Chargers give up (371.7).
- In games that Las Vegas amasses over 371.7 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year the Raiders have two turnovers, four fewer than the Chargers have takeaways (6).
Home and road insights
- Chargers home games this season average 55 total points, 3.5 more than this outing's over/under (51.5).
- This season, Raiders away games average 46.5 points, five fewer than this outing's over/under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.