For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Saints vs. Washington
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined for 43.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- only one time this season.
- Washington's games have gone over 43.5 points in three of four chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 48.8, is 5.3 points greater than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 47.8 points per game, 4.3 more than this contest's over/under.
- Saints games this season feature an average total of 44.9 points, a number 1.4 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2020, games involving the Football Team have averaged a total of 45.0 points, 1.5 more than the set total in this contest.
Saints stats and trends
- New Orleans has covered the spread two times this season.
- This season, the Saints are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 2.5 points or more.
- New Orleans' games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- This year, the Saints put up seven fewer points per game (23.5) than the Football Team allow (30.5).
- The Saints rack up 140.7 fewer yards per game (276.8), than the Football Team allow per outing (417.5).
- The Saints have turned the ball over three times this season, one more turnover than the Football Team have forced (2).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for New Orleans' matchup with Washington.
Washington stats and trends
- Washington has covered the spread one time this season.
- This season, the Football Team are winless ATS when entering a game as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Washington's games this year have hit the over on three of four set point totals (75%).
- The Football Team rack up eight more points per game (25.3) than the Saints allow (17.3).
- Washington is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 17.3 points.
- The Football Team collect 342 yards per game, only 7.3 fewer than the 349.3 the Saints give up.
- Washington is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team totals more than 349.3 yards.
- The Football Team have turned the ball over five times, three fewer times than the Saints have forced turnovers (8).
Home and road insights
- At home, as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Football Team are winless ATS (0-1).
- This season, Football Team home games average 43.5 points, equal to this matchup's over/under.
- Away from home, the Saints are winless ATS (0-1) as 2.5-point favorites or more.
- The average point total in Saints away games this season is 44.0 points, 0.5 more than this outing's over/under (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.