There will be player prop betting options available for Chris Godwin before he hits the field for NFL action on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. Godwin's Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) hit the field in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Chris Godwin Prop Bet Odds
|Rec. Yds||Rec. Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Odds
Chris Godwin Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Godwin has totaled 366 receiving yards (73.2 per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 29 passes on 41 targets this year.
- So far this season, 17.9% of the 229 passes thrown by his team have gone Godwin's way.
- Godwin (nine red zone targets) has been the recipient of 22.5% of his team's 40 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers have thrown the ball in 69.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 31.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Godwin's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- Godwin collected 56 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles, 12.5 fewer than his over/under for Thursday's game.
- Godwin caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Eagles.
- The Eagles have the NFL's third-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 207.0 yards per game through the air.
- At 2.0 passing TDs conceded per game, the Eagles defense is ranked 21st in the league.
- In last week's game against the Dolphins, Godwin was targeted 11 times and racked up seven catches for 70 yards.
- During his last three games, Godwin has caught 16 passes for 199 yards. He was targeted 23 times, and averaged 66.3 yards per game.
Godwin's Tampa Bay Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive