Devonta Smith has player prop bet markets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET airing on FOX. This Week 6 matchup sees Smith's Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Devonta Smith Prop Bet Odds
|Rec. Yds||Rec. Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Eagles vs. Buccaneers Odds
Devonta Smith Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Smith's 314 receiving yards lead all receivers on the Eagles. He's been targeted 39 times and has collected 25 receptions and one touchdown (62.8 yards per game).
- So far this season, 21.3% of the 183 passes thrown by his team have gone Smith's way.
- Smith (two red zone targets) has been the recipient of 7.4% of his team's 27 red zone pass attempts.
- The Eagles have run 61.8% passing plays and 38.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 16th in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Smith's matchup with the Buccaneers.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Tampa Bay
- The 328.2 passing yards the Buccaneers yield per game makes them the NFL's worst pass defense this season.
- The Buccaneers have conceded 13 passing TDs this season (2.6 per game), ranking them 30th among NFL defenses.
- Against the Panthers last week, Smith was targeted nine times and picked up 77 yards on seven receptions.
- Over his last three games, Smith has 17 receptions (25 targets) for 227 yards, averaging 75.7 yards per game.
Smith's Philadelphia Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive