Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Thursday's NFL action, including for Tom Brady, who takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Tom Brady Prop Bet Odds
|Pass Yds||Pass Yds Payout||Pass Tds||Pass Tds Payout||Rush Yds||Rush Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Odds
Tom Brady Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Brady has passed for 1,767 yards (353.4 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes (149-for-225), with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions.
- He has added 36 rushing yards (7.2 ypg) on nine carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The Buccaneers have called a pass in 69.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 31.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks third in the NFL in points scored.
- Brady has thrown 39 passes in the red zone this season, 62.9% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Brady's matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- In two matchups against the Eagles, Brady averaged 360.5 passing yards per game, 62.0 yards higher than his over/under for Thursday.
- In his only game with a TD pass against the Eagles over those games, Brady threw multiple touchdown passes.
- Note: Brady's stats vs. Eagles date back to 2016.
- The 207.0 yards per game the Eagles are giving up through the air makes them the NFL's third-ranked pass defense.
- The Eagles have allowed 10 touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game). They are 21st in the league in that category.
- In last week's outing against the Dolphins, Brady racked up 411 yards while completing 73.2% of his passes, while tossing five touchdowns.
- He also carried the ball one time for 13 yards, averaging 13 yards per carry on the ground.
- Brady has racked up 1,112 passing yards (370.7 per game) and has a 66.9% completion percentage (93-for-139) over his last three appearances, tossing six touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- He has tacked on 30 rushing yards on eight carries with one touchdown, averaging 10.0 yards per game.
Brady's Tampa Bay Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive