The No. 17 Arkansas Razorbacks (4-2, 0-0 SEC) will test their ninth-ranked rushing attack against the Auburn Tigers (4-2, 0-0 SEC), who have the No. 33 rush defense in college football, on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The Razorbacks are favored by 4.5 points in the outing. The total has been set at 54 points for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Arkansas vs. Auburn
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to score more than 54 points in four of seven games this season.
- Auburn's games have gone over 54 points in three of six chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 67.3, is 13.3 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 43.7 points per game, 10.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Razorbacks games have an average total of 53.1 points this season, 0.9 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 54.3 PPG average total in Tigers games this season is 0.3 points more than this game's over/under.
Arkansas Stats and Trends
- Arkansas is 6-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have always covered the spread this season when favored by 4.5 points or more.
- Arkansas' games this year have gone over the total in four out of seven opportunities (57.1%).
- This year, the Razorbacks average 13.1 more points per game (32.3) than the Tigers allow (19.2).
- When Arkansas scores more than 19.2 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Razorbacks rack up 459.7 yards per game, 137.4 more yards than the 322.3 the Tigers give up per matchup.
- When Arkansas piles up over 322.3 yards, the team is 6-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Razorbacks have turned the ball over four times this season, one fewer than the Tigers have forced (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Arkansas at SISportsbook.
Auburn Stats and Trends
- Auburn has three wins against the spread in six games this year.
- This season, the Tigers are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Auburn's games this year have gone over the total in three out of six opportunities (50%).
- The Tigers average 10.5 more points per game (35) than the Razorbacks surrender (24.5).
- When Auburn records more than 24.5 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Tigers rack up 113.8 more yards per game (451.3) than the Razorbacks allow (337.5).
- Auburn is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team totals over 337.5 yards.
- This season the Tigers have four turnovers, two fewer than the Razorbacks have takeaways (6).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed