The Arizona Wildcats (0-5, 0-0 Pac-12) are 6-point underdogs in a road Pac-12 matchup with the Colorado Buffaloes (1-4, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Folsom Field. The contest's over/under is 46.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Colorado vs. Arizona
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Colorado and its opponents have scored at least 46.5 points only two times this year.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in three of five games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 30.6 points per game, 15.9 less than the total in this contest.
- These two squads surrender a combined 55.4 points per game, 8.9 more than this contest's over/under.
- Buffaloes games this season feature an average total of 48.9 points, a number 2.4 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Wildcats have averaged a total of 54.6 points, 8.1 more than the set over/under in this contest.
Colorado Stats and Trends
- So far this year Colorado has one win against the spread.
- Colorado's games this year have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- The Buffaloes score 13.8 points per game, 17.8 fewer than the Wildcats give up per matchup (31.6).
- The Buffaloes collect 133.6 fewer yards per game (239.6), than the Wildcats allow per outing (373.2).
- The Buffaloes have five giveaways this season, while the Wildcats have five takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Colorado at SISportsbook.
Arizona Stats and Trends
- So far this season Arizona has two wins against the spread.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 6 points or more (in three chances).
- Arizona's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- This season the Wildcats score seven fewer points per game (16.8) than the Buffaloes give up (23.8).
- The Wildcats collect 20.8 fewer yards per game (362.8) than the Buffaloes give up (383.6).
- When Arizona picks up more than 383.6 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over 12 times this season, nine more turnovers than the Buffaloes have forced (3).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed