The No. 20 Florida Gators (4-2, 0-0 SEC) are 12.5-point favorites when they visit the LSU Tigers (3-3, 0-0 SEC) in a SEC matchup on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Tiger Stadium. The total is 60.5 points for this game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Florida vs. LSU
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Florida and its opponents have scored at least 60.5 points or more only one time this season.
- LSU and its opponents have combined to score more than 60.5 points in three of six games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 62.9 points per game, 2.4 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's over/under is 17.8 points greater than the 42.7 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- Gators games have an average total of 58.6 points this season, 1.9 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 60.5 over/under in this game is 0.9 points above the 59.6 average total in Tigers games this season.
Florida Stats and Trends
- Florida has three wins against the spread in six games this year.
- This season, the Gators have two against the spread wins in four games as a favorite of 12.5 points or more.
- Florida's games this year have hit the over on one of six set point totals (16.7%).
- This year, the Gators average 7.0 more points per game (33.2) than the Tigers give up (26.2).
- When Florida puts up more than 26.2 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Gators collect 119 more yards per game (504) than the Tigers give up per contest (385).
- Florida is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team piles up more than 385 yards.
- The Gators have turned the ball over three more times (9 total) than the Tigers have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Florida at SISportsbook.
LSU Stats and Trends
- So far this season LSU has two wins against the spread.
- LSU's games this season have gone over the point total two times in six opportunities (33.3%).
- The Tigers put up 13.2 more points per game (29.7) than the Gators surrender (16.5).
- LSU is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team scores more than 16.5 points.
- The Tigers rack up 379.7 yards per game, 64 more yards than the 315.7 the Gators allow.
- In games that LSU picks up over 315.7 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Tigers have five giveaways this season, while the Gators have six takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed