The No. 1 Georgia Bulldogs (6-0, 0-0 SEC), who have college football's first-ranked scoring defense, play the No. 11 Kentucky Wildcats (6-0, 0-0 SEC) and their 19th-ranked scoring defense on Saturday, October 16, 2021. The Bulldogs are heavy, 21.5-point favorites. The point total is 44.5 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Georgia vs. Kentucky
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Georgia and its opponents have gone over the current 44.5-point total in three of six games this season.
- In 66.7% of Kentucky's games this season (4/6), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's total of 44.5.
- Saturday's total is 26.3 points lower than the two team's combined 70.8 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 21.5 points above the 23 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The average total in Bulldogs games this season is 48.6, 4.1 points above Saturday's total of 44.5.
- The 44.5-point total for this game is eight points below the 52.5 points per game average total in Wildcats games this season.
Georgia Stats and Trends
- Georgia has played six games, with five wins against the spread.
- This season, the Bulldogs have two against the spread wins in three games as a favorite of 21.5 points or more.
- Georgia has hit the over in 50% of its opportunities this year (three times in six games with a set point total).
- The Bulldogs score 22.3 more points per game (39.8) than the Wildcats allow (17.5).
- When Georgia puts up more than 17.5 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Bulldogs rack up 127.5 more yards per game (432.5) than the Wildcats give up per matchup (305).
- Georgia is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team amasses more than 305 yards.
- This year, the Bulldogs have turned the ball over seven times, three more than the Wildcats' takeaways (4).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia at SISportsbook.
Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Kentucky is 5-1-0 this year.
- Kentucky has gone over the point total in 50% of its opportunities this season (three times over six games with a set point total).
- The Wildcats put up 31 points per game, 25.5 more than the Bulldogs allow (5.5).
- When Kentucky puts up more than 5.5 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Wildcats average 206.5 more yards per game (410) than the Bulldogs give up per outing (203.5).
- In games that Kentucky churns out more than 203.5 yards, the team is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over 12 times this season, two more turnovers than the Bulldogs have forced (10).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed