The Stanford Cardinal (3-3, 0-0 Pac-12) are slight, 1-point underdogs in a road Pac-12 matchup against the Washington State Cougars (3-3, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Martin Stadium. The over/under is 53 for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Washington State vs. Stanford
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Washington State has combined with its opponents to score more than 53 points in three of six games this season.
- In 66.7% of Stanford's games this season (4/6), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's over/under of 53.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 50.1, is 2.9 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 1.2 points above the 51.8 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Cougars and their opponents have scored an average of 59.5 points per game in 2021, 6.5 more than Saturday's total.
- The 54.4 PPG average total in Cardinal games this season is 1.4 points more than this game's over/under.
Washington State Stats and Trends
- Washington State has three wins against the spread in six games this year.
- This season, the Cougars are winless against the spread when entering a game as a favorite of 1 point or more.
- Washington State's games this year have hit the over on one of six set point totals (16.7%).
- This year, the Cougars score just 2.7 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Cardinal allow (27.0).
- Washington State is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it scores more than 27.0 points.
- The Cougars collect 34.5 fewer yards per game (373.7), than the Cardinal allow per matchup (408.2).
- When Washington State totals over 408.2 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Cougars have turned the ball over 12 times, seven more than the Cardinal's takeaways (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Washington State at SISportsbook.
Stanford Stats and Trends
- Stanford has three wins against the spread in six games this year.
- The Cardinal have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 1 point or more (in five chances).
- Stanford's games this season have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- The Cardinal rack up just 1.0 more point per game (25.8) than the Cougars allow (24.8).
- Stanford is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 24.8 points.
- The Cardinal collect 47.3 fewer yards per game (352.2) than the Cougars allow per contest (399.5).
- The Cardinal have turned the ball over five times, eight fewer times than the Cougars have forced turnovers (13).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed