The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-4, 0-0 AAC) are 8.5-point favorites when they visit the South Florida Bulls (1-4, 0-0 AAC) in conference action on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Raymond James Stadium. The point total for the game is set at 55.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Tulsa vs. South Florida
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Tulsa has combined with its opponents to score more than 55.5 points in three of five games this season.
- So far this season, 60% of South Florida's games (3/5) have had more combined points than Saturday's total of 55.5.
- The two teams combine to score 44.7 points per game, 10.8 less than the total in this contest.
- These two squads surrender a combined 68.7 points per game, 13.2 more than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Golden Hurricane games this season is 58.1, 2.6 points above Saturday's over/under of 55.5.
- The 55.5-point over/under for this game is 2.6 points below the 58.1 points per game average total in Bulls games this season.
Tulsa Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Tulsa is 3-2-0 this year.
- This season, the Golden Hurricane are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 8.5 points or more.
- Tulsa's games this year have gone over the total in five out of five opportunities.
- This year, the Golden Hurricane rack up 11.7 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Bulls allow (36.0).
- The Golden Hurricane collect 51.2 fewer yards per game (444.2) than the Bulls give up per matchup (495.4).
- Tulsa is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team piles up over 495.4 yards.
- The Golden Hurricane have turned the ball over nine times this season, four more turnovers than the Bulls have forced (5).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Tulsa at SISportsbook.
South Florida Stats and Trends
- So far this season South Florida has two wins against the spread.
- This year, the Bulls have two against the spread wins in four games as an underdog of 8.5 points or more.
- South Florida's games this year have eclipsed the over/under in 60% of its opportunities (three times in five games with a set point total).
- This year the Bulls average 12.3 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Golden Hurricane give up (32.7).
- The Bulls average 100.8 fewer yards per game (332.2) than the Golden Hurricane allow per matchup (433.0).
- The Bulls have turned the ball over seven times, two fewer times than the Golden Hurricane have forced turnovers (9).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed