The Duke Blue Devils (3-3, 0-0 ACC) are 10.5-point underdogs in a road ACC matchup with the Virginia Cavaliers (4-2, 0-0 ACC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Scott Stadium. An over/under of 69.5 is set for the contest.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Virginia vs. Duke
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Virginia and its opponents have combined for 69.5 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only one time this season.
- Duke has combined with its opponents to score more than 69.5 points in one game this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 65.7, is 3.8 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 57.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 12.2 fewer than the 69.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Cavaliers and their opponents score an average of 65 points per game, 4.5 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 69.5 total in this game is 10 points higher than the 59.5 average total in Blue Devils games this season.
Virginia Stats and Trends
- Virginia is 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Cavaliers won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 10.5 points or more.
- Virginia's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- This year, the Cavaliers average 5.4 more points per game (34.2) than the Blue Devils surrender (28.8).
- Virginia is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it records more than 28.8 points.
- The Cavaliers average 96.1 more yards per game (525.3) than the Blue Devils give up per matchup (429.2).
- Virginia is 3-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team churns out more than 429.2 yards.
- The Cavaliers have nine turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Blue Devils.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Virginia at SISportsbook.
Duke Stats and Trends
- Duke has played six games, with four wins against the spread.
- This year, the Blue Devils are winless against the spread when entering a game as an underdog of 10.5 points or more.
- Duke's games this year have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- This year the Blue Devils average three more points per game (31.5) than the Cavaliers give up (28.5).
- Duke is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it puts up more than 28.5 points.
- The Blue Devils average 69 more yards per game (496.8) than the Cavaliers allow per matchup (427.8).
- When Duke picks up over 427.8 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This season the Blue Devils have turned the ball over 10 times, six more than the Cavaliers' takeaways (4).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed