C-USA opponents meet when the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (1-4, 0-0 C-USA) visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (1-5, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Kornblau Field at S.B. Ballard Stadium. Western Kentucky is favored by 13.5 points. A total of 66.5 points has been set for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Western Kentucky vs. Old Dominion
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have gone over the current 66.5-point total in three of four games (75%) this season.
- Old Dominion's games have gone over 66.5 points in just one opportunity this season.
- The two teams combine to score 64.1 points per game, 2.4 less than the total in this contest.
- This contest's total is 1.4 points fewer than the 67.9 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The average total in Hilltoppers games this season is 63.1, 3.4 points fewer than Saturday's total of 66.5 .
- The 66.5 over/under in this game is 11 points higher than the 55.5 average total in Monarchs games this season.
Western Kentucky Stats and Trends
- So far this year Western Kentucky has two wins against the spread.
- Western Kentucky's games this year have hit the over on all four set point totals.
- The Hilltoppers average 10.9 more points per game (40.4) than the Monarchs surrender (29.5).
- Western Kentucky is 2-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall this season when the team records more than 29.5 points.
- The Hilltoppers average 219.9 more yards per game (550.4) than the Monarchs allow per matchup (330.5).
- When Western Kentucky piles up over 330.5 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- This year, the Hilltoppers have turned the ball over five times, while the Monarchs have forced five.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Western Kentucky at SISportsbook.
Old Dominion Stats and Trends
- In Old Dominion's six games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- The Monarchs have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 13.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Old Dominion's games this season have eclipsed the over/under in 50% of its opportunities (three times in six games with a set point total).
- The Monarchs put up 14.7 fewer points per game (23.7) than the Hilltoppers allow (38.4).
- The Monarchs rack up 345.7 yards per game, 134.7 fewer yards than the 480.4 the Hilltoppers give up.
- The Monarchs have turned the ball over 10 times this season, five more turnovers than the Hilltoppers have forced (5).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Western Kentucky||Stats||Old Dominion|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed