In advance of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Antonio Gibson and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Gibson and the Washington Football Team (2-3) hit the field against the Kansas City Chiefs (2-3) in Week 6 at FedExField.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Antonio Gibson Prop Bet Odds
|Rush Yds||Rush Yds Payout||Rec. Yds||Rec. Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Washington vs. Chiefs Odds
Antonio Gibson Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Gibson has run for a team-high 313 yards on 79 attempts (62.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- He also averages 23.8 receiving yards per game, catching 10 passes for 119 yards and one touchdown.
- He has received 79 of his team's 135 carries this season (58.5%).
- The Football Team, who rank 13th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 55.0% of the time while running the football 45.0% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Gibson's matchup with the Chiefs.
Success Rate This Season
Rushing Yards Prop
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Rush TDs
2+ Rush TDs
1+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Kansas City
- The Chiefs have the NFL's 30th-ranked defense against the run, allowing 141.0 yards per game.
- This season the Chiefs have allowed nine rushing TDs. They are ranked 30th in the NFL in that category.
- Last week against the Saints, Gibson rushed for 60 yards on 20 carries while scoring two touchdowns.
- He also reeled in two passes for 12 yards.
- During his last three games, Gibson has rushed for 154 yards (51.3 per game) on 46 carries with three touchdowns.
- He's also hauled in five passes for 97 yards (32.3 per game) and one touchdown.
Gibson's Washington Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive