For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Chargers
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the current 51-point total in three of five games (60%) this season.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 51 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to average 55.6 points per game, 4.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
- This contest's total is 4.4 points greater than the 46.6 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The Ravens and their opponents score an average of 49.0 points per game, 2.0 fewer than Sunday's total.
- In 2020, games involving the Chargers have averaged a total of 50.7 points, 0.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Ravens stats and trends
- Baltimore has covered the spread two times this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 3 points or more (in three chances).
- Baltimore has hit the over in 60% of its opportunities this year (three times in five games with a set point total).
- The Ravens score 27.2 points per game, four more than the Chargers give up per matchup (23.2).
- When Baltimore records more than 23.2 points, it is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Ravens collect 440.6 yards per game, 68.8 more yards than the 371.8 the Chargers allow per outing.
- When Baltimore amasses more than 371.8 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Ravens have six giveaways this season, while the Chargers have seven takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Baltimore's matchup with the Chargers.
Chargers stats and trends
- Los Angeles has four wins against the spread in five games this season.
- This year, the Chargers won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3 points or more.
- Los Angeles' games this season have gone over the total in one out of five opportunities (20%).
- The Chargers put up 28.4 points per game, five more than the Ravens give up (23.4).
- Los Angeles is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team notches more than 23.4 points.
- The Chargers rack up 21.8 more yards per game (411.4) than the Ravens give up per outing (389.6).
- In games that Los Angeles piles up over 389.6 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- This season the Chargers have turned the ball over five times, while the Ravens have forced 5 turnovers.
Home and road insights
- At home, as 3-point favorites or greater, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-1).
- The average total in Ravens home games this season is 50.0 points, 1.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (51).
- Chargers away games this season average 49.8 total points, 1.2 fewer than this outing's over/under (51).
Powered by Data Skrive.