For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Vikings vs. Panthers
- Minnesota has combined with its opponents to score more than 45.5 points in three of five games this season.
- Carolina's games have gone over 45.5 points in just one opportunity this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 45.6, is 0.1 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 39.2 points per game, 6.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The Vikings and their opponents have scored an average of 50.6 points per game in 2020, 5.1 more than Sunday's total.
- The 45.5-point total for this game is 0.5 points below the 46.0 points per game average total in Panthers games this season.
Vikings stats and trends
- Minnesota has covered the spread two times this season.
- The Vikings have been favored by 2 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread in any of them.
- Minnesota's games this year have hit the over on two of five set point totals (40%).
- This year, the Vikings average 5.2 more points per game (22.6) than the Panthers allow (17.4).
- When Minnesota records more than 17.4 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Vikings average 127 more yards per game (382.8) than the Panthers give up per outing (255.8).
- When Minnesota totals more than 255.8 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over four times this season, one fewer than the Panthers have forced (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Minnesota's matchup with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Carolina is 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 2 points or more (in two chances).
- Carolina's games this year have hit the over on one of five set point totals (20%).
- This season the Panthers rack up just 1.2 more points per game (23) than the Vikings surrender (21.8).
- When Carolina scores more than 21.8 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Panthers collect just 5.4 fewer yards per game (363.4) than the Vikings give up per contest (368.8).
- Carolina is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team piles up over 368.8 yards.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over seven times this season, three more turnovers than the Vikings have forced (4).
Home and road insights
- Carolina has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-1 overall there, this year.
- At home, as 2-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have one win ATS (1-1).
- Carolina has not hit the over in three home games this year.
- This season, Panthers home games average 45.2 points, 0.3 fewer than this contest's over/under (45.5).
- Away from home, the Vikings are winless ATS (0-1) as 2-point favorites or more.
- The average point total in Vikings away games this season is 49.0 points, 3.5 more than this outing's over/under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.