For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Lions
- Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to put up more than 46.5 points just twice this season.
- Detroit's games have gone over 46.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- Sunday's total is 4.1 points higher than the combined 42.4 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads surrender a combined 47.6 points per game, 1.1 more than this contest's over/under.
- Bengals games have an average total of 46.1 points this season, 0.4 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 47.4 PPG average total in Lions games this season is 0.9 points more than this game's over/under.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread two times this season.
- The Bengals have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- Cincinnati's games this year have gone over the total in one out of five opportunities (20%).
- The Bengals rack up 22.8 points per game, 4.8 fewer than the Lions allow per matchup (27.6).
- The Bengals rack up 333.8 yards per game, 48 fewer yards than the 381.8 the Lions give up per matchup.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over one more time (7 total) than the Lions have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati's matchup with the Lions.
Lions stats and trends
- Against the spread, Detroit is 3-2-0 this year.
- This season, the Lions have an against-the-spread record of 3-1 in their four games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Detroit's games this season have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- This season the Lions rack up just 0.4 fewer points per game (19.6) than the Bengals give up (20).
- The Lions average just 12 fewer yards per game (339.6) than the Bengals give up (351.6).
- The Lions have turned the ball over two more times (7 total) than the Bengals have forced a turnover (5) this season.
Home and road insights
- Lions home games this season average 48.3 total points, 1.8 more than this matchup's over/under (46.5).
- Bengals away games this season average 43.3 total points, 3.2 fewer than this outing's over/under (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.