For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Browns vs. Cardinals
- Cleveland and its opponents have gone over the current 48.5-point total in three of five games this season.
- In 80% of Arizona's games this season (4/5), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 48.5.
- Sunday's total is 11.3 points lower than the two team's combined 59.8 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 41.8 points per game, 6.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Browns games this season feature an average total of 49.2 points, a number 0.7 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 48.5-point total for this game is 3.1 points below the 51.6 points per game average total in Cardinals games this season.
Browns stats and trends
- In Cleveland's five games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Browns have one ATS win in two games as a favorite of 3 points or more.
- Cleveland's games this year have eclipsed the over/under three times in five opportunities (60%).
- This year, the Browns rack up 9.4 more points per game (28.4) than the Cardinals allow (19).
- When Cleveland records more than 19 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns rack up 64.2 more yards per game (417.6) than the Cardinals allow per outing (353.4).
- When Cleveland amasses more than 353.4 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- This year, the Browns have four turnovers, six fewer than the Cardinals have takeaways (10).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cleveland's matchup with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 4-1-0 this year.
- The Cardinals covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3 points or more.
- Arizona's games this season have eclipsed the over/under two times in five opportunities (40%).
- The Cardinals average 31.4 points per game, 8.6 more than the Browns surrender (22.8).
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team scores more than 22.8 points.
- The Cardinals average 114.4 more yards per game (413.2) than the Browns give up per outing (298.8).
- In games that Arizona amasses over 298.8 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- This year the Cardinals have turned the ball over five times, one more than the Browns' takeaways (4).
Home and road insights
- At home, as 3-point favorites or more, the Browns have one win ATS (1-1).
- Browns home games this season average 46.5 total points, 2.0 fewer than this contest's over/under (48.5).
- In away games, Arizona is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- On the road, the Cardinals are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 3-point underdogs or more.
- This year, in three road games, Arizona has hit the over once.
- Cardinals away games this season average 53.0 total points, 4.5 more than this matchup's over/under (48.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.