Cooper Kupp will have several player prop bets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 6 matchup sees Kupp's Los Angeles Rams (4-1) play the New York Giants (1-4) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Cooper Kupp Prop Bet Odds
|Rec. Yds||Rec. Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Giants Odds
Cooper Kupp Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Kupp's team-leading 523 receiving yards (104.6 per game) have come on 37 receptions (56 targets) including five touchdowns.
- So far this season, 32.6% of the 172 passes thrown by his team have gone Kupp's way.
- Kupp (10 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 37.0% of his team's 27 red zone pass attempts.
- The Rams, who rank eighth in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 57.3% of the time while running the football 42.7% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Kupp's matchup with the Giants.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New York
- In his two matchups against the Giants, Kupp's 61.5 receiving yards average is 21.0 less than his over/under for Sunday's game (82.5).
- Kupp has caught a touchdown pass versus the Giants once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- The Giants are allowing 280.4 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- With 10 passing TDs conceded this year, the Giants defense is ranked 21st in the NFL.
- Kupp put together a 92-yard performance against the Seahawks last week on seven catches while being targeted 10 times.
- Kupp has racked up 252 receiving yards (84.0 per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 21 passes on 35 targets in his last three games.
Kupp's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive