Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for Daniel Jones ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Jones and the New York Giants (1-4) play the Los Angeles Rams (4-1) in Week 6 at MetLife Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Daniel Jones Prop Bet Odds
|Pass Yds||Pass Yds Payout||Pass Tds||Pass Tds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Giants vs. Rams Odds
Daniel Jones Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Jones has passed for 1,282 yards (256.4 per game) while completing 64.3% of his passes (101-for-157), with four touchdowns and one interception.
- He also has 197 rushing yards on 30 carries (plus two rushing touchdowns), averaging 39.4 yards per game on the ground.
- The Giants have run 60.4% passing plays and 39.6% rushing plays this season. They rank 23rd in the NFL in scoring.
- Jones accounts for 34.1% of his team's red zone plays, with 15 of his 157 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Jones' matchup with the Rams.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- In one matchup against the Rams, Jones recorded 190 passing yards, 43.5 yards below his over/under for Sunday.
- Jones did not throw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Rams.
- This week Jones will face the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense (294.2 yards allowed per game).
- With six passing TDs conceded this season, the Rams defense is ranked fifth in the league.
- Jones put together a 98-yard performance against the Cowboys last week, completing 38.5% of his passes.
- Over his last three games, Jones has recorded 766 passing yards (255.3 per game) while going 57-for-88 (64.8% completion percentage) and throwing two touchdowns and one interception.
- He also has 75 rushing yards on 15 carries, averaging 25.0 yards per game.
Jones' New York Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive