For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Packers vs. Bears
- Green Bay and its opponents have gone over the current 44-point total in four of five games this season.
- Chicago's games have gone over 44 points in only one opportunity this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 40.8, is 3.2 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 44.4 points per game, 0.4 more than this contest's over/under.
- Packers games this season feature an average total of 49.0 points, a number 5.0 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 44-point over/under for this game is 0.7 points below the 44.7 points per game average total in Bears games this season.
Packers stats and trends
- Green Bay is 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Packers have been favored by 5.5 points or more two times this season and have covered the spread in all of them.
- Green Bay's games this year have gone over the point total two times in five opportunities (40%).
- This year, the Packers average four more points per game (24) than the Bears give up (20).
- When Green Bay scores more than 20 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Packers collect only 15.2 more yards per game (347.6) than the Bears allow per contest (332.4).
- In games that Green Bay amasses over 332.4 yards, the team is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year, the Packers have five turnovers, two fewer than the Bears have takeaways (7).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Green Bay's matchup with the Bears.
Bears stats and trends
- Chicago is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have been underdogs by 5.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Chicago's games this year have gone over the total in one out of five opportunities (20%).
- The Bears average 16.8 points per game, 7.6 fewer than the Packers allow (24.4).
- The Bears average 240 yards per game, 82.6 fewer yards than the 322.6 the Packers give up.
- The Bears have turned the ball over four times, four fewer times than the Packers have forced turnovers (8).
Home and road insights
- This season, Bears home games average 43.0 points, 1.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (44).
- Green Bay has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in away games.
- In three road games this season, Green Bay has gone over the total once.
- This season, Packers away games average 50.0 points, 6.0 more than this contest's over/under (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.