For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Washington
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to go over the current 54-point total in all six games this season.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 54 points in four of five games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 55.4, is 1.4 points more than Sunday's over/under.
- These two squads surrender a combined 63.6 points per game, 9.6 more than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Chiefs games this season is 54.4, 0.4 points above Sunday's over/under of 54.
- The 44.7 PPG average total in Football Team games this season is 9.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has one win against the spread in five games this year.
- This season, the Chiefs have one ATS win in two games as a favorite of 6.5 points or more.
- Kansas City's games this year have hit the over in 66.7% of its opportunities (four times in six games with a set point total).
- The Chiefs average just 0.2 fewer points per game (30.8) than the Football Team surrender (31).
- Kansas City is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when the team notches more than 31 points.
- The Chiefs rack up only 10.4 more yards per game (418.2) than the Football Team allow per matchup (407.8).
- In games that Kansas City picks up more than 407.8 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Chiefs have turned the ball over 11 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Football Team have forced (4).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with Washington.
Washington stats and trends
- Thus far this season Washington has one win against the spread.
- The Football Team have been underdogs by 6.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Washington's games this season have eclipsed the over/under four times in five opportunities (80%).
- The Football Team average eight fewer points per game (24.6) than the Chiefs give up (32.6).
- The Football Team rack up 89.2 fewer yards per game (348.2) than the Chiefs allow per matchup (437.4).
- The Football Team have turned the ball over three more times (7 total) than the Chiefs have forced a turnover (4) this season.
Home and road insights
- Washington is winless against the spread, and 1-2 overall, at home this year.
- This year, in three home games, Washington has hit the over twice.
- This season, Football Team home games average 43.5 points, 10.5 fewer than this contest's over/under (54).
- The Chiefs are unbeaten ATS (1-0) on the road as 6.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, Chiefs away games average 53.5 points, 0.5 fewer than this contest's over/under (54).
Powered by Data Skrive.