Ahead of Sunday's game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Matthew Stafford and his player prop bet options. He'll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. This Week 6 matchup sees Stafford's Los Angeles Rams (4-1) take on the New York Giants (1-4) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Matthew Stafford Prop Bet Odds
|Pass Yds||Pass Yds Payout||Pass Tds||Pass Tds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Giants Odds
Matthew Stafford Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Stafford has thrown for 1,587 passing yards this season (317.4 per game) and has a 68% completion percentage (117-of-172), throwing 12 touchdown passes with three interceptions.
- He also adds 14 rushing yards (2.8 ypg) on 16 carries.
- The Rams have run 57.3% passing plays and 42.7% rushing plays this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
- Stafford has attempted 27 of his 172 passes in the red zone, accounting for 50.9% of his team's red zone plays.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Stafford's matchup with the Giants.
Success Rate This Season
Passing Yards Prop
Rushing Yards Prop
1+ Pass TDs
2+ Pass TDs
1+ Rush TDs
Matchup vs. New York
- Stafford averages 245.7 passing yards per game in three matchups against the Giants, 36.8 fewer yards his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Stafford has multiple touchdown passes in two of those outings against the Giants.
- Note: Stafford's stats vs. Giants date back to 2016.
- The Giants are allowing 280.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants have given up 10 passing TDs this season (2.0 per game), ranking them 21st among NFL defenses.
- Against the Seahawks last week, Stafford went 25-for-37 (67.6%) for 365 yards with one touchdown pass and one interception.
- Stafford has passed for 988 yards while completing 67.2% of his throws (78-of-116), with seven touchdowns and two interceptions (329.3 yards per game) over his last three outings.
Stafford's Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive