There will be player props available for Robert Woods ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Woods and the Los Angeles Rams (4-1) meet the New York Giants (1-4) in Week 6 at MetLife Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Robert Woods Prop Bet Odds
|Rec. Yds||Rec. Yds Payout|
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Giants Odds
Robert Woods Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Woods has racked up 322 yards on 27 catches with two touchdowns this season, averaging 64.4 yards per game on 39 targets.
- Woods has been the target of 39 of his team's 172 passing attempts this season, or 22.7% of the target share.
- With six targets in the red zone this season, Woods has been on the receiving end of 22.2% of his team's 27 red zone pass attempts.
- The Rams have thrown the football in 57.3% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 42.7% of the time. This offensive attack ranks eighth in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Woods' matchup with the Giants.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. New York
- Woods has averaged 53 receiving yards per game in his two career matchups against the Giants, 10.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- In two matchups versus the Giants, Woods has had a touchdown catch once (including multiple scores in that game).
- Note: Woods' stats vs. Giants date back to 2016.
- The 280.4 yards per game the Giants are conceding through the air makes them the NFL's 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants' defense is 21st in the league, allowing 2.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Seahawks, Woods reeled in 12 passes for 150 yards while being targeted 14 times.
- During his last three games, Woods' 26 targets have resulted in 19 catches for 231 yards (77.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Woods' Los Angeles Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive