For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Titans
- Buffalo's games this season have gone over 53 points three of six times.
- Tennessee's games have gone over 53 points in two opportunities this season.
- Monday's total is 7.8 points lower than the two team's combined 60.8 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 38.8 points per game, 14.2 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Bills games have an average total of 49.0 points this season, 4.0 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- The 53 total in this game is 3.4 points above the 49.6 average total in Titans games this season.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has five wins against the spread in five games this year.
- The Bills have been favored by 6 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Buffalo's games this year have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- This year, the Bills score 8.4 more points per game (34.4) than the Titans give up (26).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 26 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Bills collect 33 more yards per game (410.4) than the Titans allow per contest (377.4).
- Buffalo is 4-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team churns out over 377.4 yards.
- The Bills have four turnovers this season, equal to the number of takeaways for the Titans.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo's matchup with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- Tennessee has played five games, with three wins against the spread.
- This year, the Titans won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 6 points or more.
- Tennessee has eclipsed the over/under in 60% of its opportunities this season (three times over five games with a set point total).
- The Titans average 13.6 more points per game (26.4) than the Bills allow (12.8).
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team puts up more than 12.8 points.
- The Titans rack up 137.4 more yards per game (389.2) than the Bills give up (251.8).
- Tennessee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team piles up over 251.8 yards.
- The Titans have seven giveaways this season, while the Bills have 15 takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Titans home games this season average 50.5 total points, 2.5 fewer than this outing's over/under (53).
- This year in away games, Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This year, in three away games, Buffalo has gone over the total once.
- This season, Bills away games average 52.3 points, 0.7 fewer than this outing's over/under (53).
Powered by Data Skrive.