Courtland Sutton will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Thursday at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX. Sutton's Denver Broncos (3-3) and the Cleveland Browns (3-3) hit the field in Week 7 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Courtland Sutton Prop Bet Odds
Courtland Sutton Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Sutton has grabbed 33 passes for a team-high 471 yards and two touchdowns. He has been targeted 53 times and averages 78.5 yards per game.
- Sutton has been the target of 24.2% (53 total) of his team's 219 passing attempts this season.
- Sutton has seen the ball thrown his way seven times in the red zone this season, 24.1% of his team's 29 red zone pass attempts.
- The Broncos have run 58.9% passing plays and 41.1% rushing plays this season. They rank 21st in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Sutton's matchup with the Browns.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Cleveland
- In his two matchups against the Browns, Sutton's 49 receiving yards average is 15.5 less than his over/under for Thursday's game (64.5).
- Sutton has caught a touchdown pass against the Browns once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
- The Browns are giving up 243.7 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's 10th-ranked pass defense.
- With 14 passing TDs allowed this year, the Browns defense is ranked 28th in the NFL.
- Sutton put together a 94-yard performance against the Raiders last week on eight catches while being targeted 14 times and scoring one touchdown.
- Over his last three games, Sutton has 18 receptions (33 targets) for 261 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 87.0 yards per game.
Sutton's Denver Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Melvin Gordon III
Powered By Data Skrive