The No. 22 San Diego State Aztecs (6-0, 0-0 MWC) and the first-ranked run defense will visit the Air Force Falcons (6-1, 0-0 MWC) and the first-ranked run offense on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Aztecs are 3-point underdogs. A total of 39 points has been set for this matchup.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Air Force vs. San Diego State
- Air Force's games this season have gone over 39 points three of six times.
- So far this season, 50% of San Diego State's games (3/6) have had more combined points than Saturday's total of 39.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 64.2, is 25.2 points more than Saturday's over/under.
- This contest's total is 6.7 points greater than the 32.3 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Falcons games this season is 48.7, 9.7 points more than Saturday's total of 39.
- In 2021, games involving the Aztecs have averaged a total of 44 points, five more than the set over/under in this contest.
Air Force Stats and Trends
- In Air Force's seven games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Falcons have been favored by 3 points or more five times this season and are 4-1 ATS in those matchups.
- Air Force's games this year have gone over the point total two times in six opportunities (33.3%).
- The Falcons score 31.4 points per game, 15.4 more than the Aztecs allow per contest (16).
- Air Force is 5-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall this season when the team records more than 16 points.
- The Falcons collect 132.8 more yards per game (415.3) than the Aztecs give up per contest (282.5).
- In games that Air Force picks up over 282.5 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Falcons have four giveaways this season, while the Aztecs have 10 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Air Force at SISportsbook.
San Diego State Stats and Trends
- San Diego State has played six games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Aztecs covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3 points or more.
- San Diego State's games this year have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- The Aztecs score 16.5 more points per game (32.8) than the Falcons give up (16.3).
- San Diego State is 4-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall in games when it scores more than 16.3 points.
- The Aztecs collect 59.6 more yards per game (348.5) than the Falcons allow (288.9).
- San Diego State is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team churns out more than 288.9 yards.
- This season the Aztecs have seven turnovers, four fewer than the Falcons have takeaways (11).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Air Force||Stats||San Diego State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed