The No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-1, 0-0 SEC) take college football's ninth-ranked rushing defense into a matchup with the Tennessee Volunteers (4-3, 0-0 SEC), who have the No. 6 rushing attack, on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Crimson Tide are massive, 25-point favorites. The point total is set at 68 for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Alabama vs. Tennessee
- Alabama and its opponents have scored at least 68 points -- this matchup's over/under -- only twice this year.
- Tennessee's games have gone over 68 points in two opportunities this season.
- The two teams combine to score 84.3 points per game, 16.3 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 43 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 25 fewer than the 68 total in this contest.
- The average total in Crimson Tide games this season is 61.6, 6.4 points fewer than Saturday's over/under of 68 .
- The 62.5 PPG average total in Volunteers games this season is 5.5 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Alabama Stats and Trends
- In Alabama's seven games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Crimson Tide have one against the spread win in two games as a favorite of 25 points or more.
- Alabama's games this year have gone over the point total three times in seven opportunities (42.9%).
- The Crimson Tide average 45 points per game, 22.1 more than the Volunteers surrender per contest (22.9).
- When Alabama records more than 22.9 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Crimson Tide collect 113.6 more yards per game (481.6) than the Volunteers allow per contest (368).
- In games that Alabama churns out more than 368 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This year, the Crimson Tide have five turnovers, four fewer than the Volunteers have takeaways (9).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Alabama at SISportsbook.
Tennessee Stats and Trends
- Tennessee has three wins against the spread in seven games this season.
- Tennessee has hit the over in 57.1% of its opportunities this season (four times in seven games with a set point total).
- The Volunteers average 19.2 more points per game (39.3) than the Crimson Tide allow (20.1).
- Tennessee is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 20.1 points.
- The Volunteers collect 172.6 more yards per game (473) than the Crimson Tide allow (300.4).
- In games that Tennessee picks up more than 300.4 yards, the team is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- This season the Volunteers have seven turnovers, five fewer than the Crimson Tide have takeaways (12).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed