Sun Belt foes square off when the Georgia State Panthers (2-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) host the Texas State Bobcats (2-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at Center Parc Stadium. Georgia State is favored by 10.5 points. The game's point total is 58.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Georgia State vs. Texas State
- Georgia State's games this season have gone over 58.5 points three of six times.
- In 66.7% of Texas State's games this season (4/6), the teams combined to score more than Saturday's total of 58.5.
- The two teams combine to score 50.2 points per game, 8.3 less than the total in this contest.
- The 70 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 11.5 more than the 58.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Panthers and their opponents score an average of 56.8 points per game, 1.7 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 58.5 over/under in this game is 1.2 points higher than the 57.3 average total in Bobcats games this season.
Georgia State Stats and Trends
- Against the spread, Georgia State is 3-3-0 this year.
- The Panthers covered the spread in their only game when favored by 10.5 points or more.
- Georgia State's games this year have hit the over on five of six set point totals (83.3%).
- The Panthers score 11.1 fewer points per game (23.7) than the Bobcats allow (34.8).
- The Panthers collect 41.1 fewer yards per game (370.2) than the Bobcats give up per contest (411.3).
- When Georgia State piles up over 411.3 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- This year, the Panthers have nine turnovers, one fewer than the Bobcats have takeaways (10).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Georgia State at SISportsbook.
Texas State Stats and Trends
- Texas State is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have been underdogs by 10.5 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- Texas State's games this season have gone over the point total in 66.7% of its opportunities (four times in six games with a set point total).
- This year the Bobcats rack up 8.7 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Panthers surrender (35.2).
- The Bobcats collect 69.1 fewer yards per game (350.7) than the Panthers allow (419.8).
- The Bobcats have turned the ball over 13 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Panthers have forced (6).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Georgia State||Stats||Texas State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed