The Kent State Golden Flashes (3-4, 0-0 MAC) visit the Ohio Bobcats (1-6, 0-0 MAC) on Saturday, October 23, 2021 in matchup between MAC rivals at Peden Stadium. Ohio is a 5-point underdog. The total for this matchup has been set at 67 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Kent State vs. Ohio
- Kent State has combined with its opponents to score more than 67 points in three of seven games this season.
- Ohio's games have yet to go over 67 points this season.
- Saturday's total is 18.3 points higher than the combined 48.7 PPG average of the two teams.
- The 65 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are two fewer than the 67 total in this contest.
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents score an average of 64.9 points per game, 2.1 fewer than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Bobcats have averaged a total of 53.7 points, 13.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Kent State Stats and Trends
- So far this season Kent State has two wins against the spread.
- The Golden Flashes have been favored by 5 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Kent State's games this year have gone over the total in two out of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- This year, the Golden Flashes rack up just 2.3 fewer points per game (28.4) than the Bobcats allow (30.7).
- Kent State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it records more than 30.7 points.
- The Golden Flashes average 31.2 more yards per game (449.6) than the Bobcats give up per contest (418.4).
- Kent State is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team churns out over 418.4 yards.
- The Golden Flashes have five giveaways this season, while the Bobcats have six takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Kent State at SISportsbook.
Ohio Stats and Trends
- Ohio has played seven games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread twice this season when underdogs by 5 points or more (in four chances).
- Ohio's games this year have hit the over two times in seven opportunities (28.6%).
- The Bobcats rack up 20.3 points per game, 14.0 fewer than the Golden Flashes give up (34.3).
- The Bobcats average 130.6 fewer yards per game (346.3) than the Golden Flashes give up per matchup (476.9).
- The Bobcats have turned the ball over eight times, eight fewer times than the Golden Flashes have forced turnovers (16).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed