The North Texas Mean Green (1-5) and the 19th-ranked rushing attack will take on the Liberty Flames (5-2) and the 23rd-ranked run defense on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Flames are heavily favored by 21 points in the contest. This matchup has an over/under of 61 points.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Liberty vs. North Texas
- Liberty and its opponents have combined for 61 points -- this matchup's over/under -- just one time this season.
- North Texas has combined with its opponents to score more than 61 points in two games this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 4.2 points higher than the combined 56.8 PPG average of the two teams.
- These two squads combine to allow 51.7 points per game, 9.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Flames games this season is 55.5, 5.5 points fewer than Saturday's total of 61 .
- The 66.7 PPG average total in Mean Green games this season is 5.7 points more than this game's over/under.
Liberty Stats and Trends
- Liberty is 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Flames have covered the spread once this season when favored by 21 points or more (in two chances).
- Liberty's games this year have gone over the point total two times in six opportunities (33.3%).
- The Flames rack up 34.3 points per game, comparable to the 35 per contest the Mean Green surrender.
- Liberty is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 35 points.
- The Flames average only 3.3 more yards per game (436.3) than the Mean Green allow per outing (433).
- In games that Liberty amasses more than 433 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Flames have turned the ball over nine times this season, two fewer than the Mean Green have forced (11).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Liberty at SISportsbook.
North Texas Stats and Trends
- So far this season North Texas has two wins against the spread.
- The Mean Green have been underdogs by 21 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- North Texas' games this season have hit the over on two of five set point totals (40%).
- The Mean Green score 5.8 more points per game (22.5) than the Flames allow (16.7).
- When North Texas records more than 16.7 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Mean Green collect 134.7 more yards per game (415) than the Flames give up per matchup (280.3).
- In games that North Texas totals over 280.3 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Mean Green have turned the ball over five more times (11 total) than the Flames have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed