The Louisville Cardinals (3-3, 0-0 ACC) are 4-point favorites when they host the Boston College Eagles (4-2, 0-0 ACC) in conference action on Saturday, October 23, 2021 at Cardinal Stadium. The game's over/under is 57.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Louisville vs. Boston College
- Louisville has combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points in three of five games this season.
- Boston College has combined with its opponents to score more than 57.5 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 63.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 48.7 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 8.8 fewer than the 57.5 total in this contest.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 64.8 points per game in 2021, 7.3 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Eagles have averaged a total of 53.5 points, four fewer than this game's set over/under.
Louisville Stats and Trends
- Louisville has played six games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Cardinals have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 4 points or more.
- Louisville's games this year have hit the over two times in five opportunities (40%).
- The Cardinals rack up 12.8 more points per game (32.3) than the Eagles give up (19.5).
- Louisville is 3-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall in games when it records more than 19.5 points.
- The Cardinals average 124 more yards per game (452.8) than the Eagles give up per contest (328.8).
- Louisville is 3-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team piles up more than 328.8 yards.
- This year, the Cardinals have turned the ball over seven times, while the Eagles have forced seven.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Louisville at SISportsbook.
Boston College Stats and Trends
- Boston College is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- This year, the Eagles won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 4 points or more.
- Boston College's games this season have hit the over on two of five set point totals (40%).
- The Eagles average just 1.6 more points per game (30.8) than the Cardinals allow (29.2).
- Boston College is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when it scores more than 29.2 points.
- The Eagles rack up 385.8 yards per game, 63.5 fewer yards than the 449.3 the Cardinals allow.
- Boston College is 1-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team churns out more than 449.3 yards.
- The Eagles have eight giveaways this season, while the Cardinals have eight takeaways .
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed