The No. 5 Ohio State Buckeyes (5-1, 0-0 Big Ten) visit the Indiana Hoosiers (2-4, 0-0 Big Ten) on Saturday, October 23, 2021 in matchup between Big Ten foes at Memorial Stadium. Indiana is a 21-point underdog. The game has a point total set at 59.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ohio State vs. Indiana
- Ohio State and its opponents have gone over the current 59-point total in all six games this season.
- So far this season, 50% of Indiana's games (3/6) have had more combined points than Saturday's over/under of 59.
- The two teams combine to average 70.8 points per game, 11.8 more than the total in this contest.
- This contest's total is 11.7 points more than the 47.3 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Buckeyes games this season is 64.4, 5.4 points above Saturday's over/under of 59.
- In 2021, games involving the Hoosiers have averaged a total of 52.4 points, 6.6 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Ohio State Stats and Trends
- In Ohio State's six games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Buckeyes have been favored by 21 points or more three times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Ohio State's games this year have hit the over four times in six opportunities (66.7%).
- The Buckeyes put up 48.5 points per game, 21.7 more than the Hoosiers surrender per outing (26.8).
- Ohio State is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 26.8 points.
- The Buckeyes rack up 229.5 more yards per game (562.7) than the Hoosiers give up per matchup (333.2).
- Ohio State is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when the team totals more than 333.2 yards.
- This year, the Buckeyes have five turnovers, three fewer than the Hoosiers have takeaways (8).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Ohio State at SISportsbook.
Indiana Stats and Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread once this season.
- Indiana's games this season have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- The Hoosiers score 22.3 points per game, comparable to the 20.5 the Buckeyes give up.
- Indiana is 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Hoosiers rack up 47.5 fewer yards per game (340) than the Buckeyes allow (387.5).
- The Hoosiers have turned the ball over one more time (12 total) than the Buckeyes have forced a turnover (11) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed