The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (2-4, 0-0 C-USA), who have college football's first-ranked passing offense, take on the Florida International Panthers (1-5, 0-0 C-USA) and their 13th-ranked passing attack on Saturday, October 23, 2021. The Hilltoppers are massive, 16.5-point favorites. The over/under is set at 77.5 points for the game.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Western Kentucky vs. Florida International
- Western Kentucky has combined with its opponents to put up more than 77.5 points only two times this year.
- Florida International's games have gone over 77.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- Saturday's over/under is 8.9 points higher than the combined 68.6 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's over/under is 5.4 points above the 72.1 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- Hilltoppers games have an average total of 63.8 points this season, 13.7 fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- The 55.5 PPG average total in Panthers games this season is 22.0 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Western Kentucky Stats and Trends
- In Western Kentucky's six games this year, it has three wins against the spread.
- Western Kentucky's games this year have gone over the total in four out of five opportunities (80%).
- The Hilltoppers rack up 4.0 more points per game (40.8) than the Panthers allow (36.8).
- Western Kentucky is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it scores more than 36.8 points.
- The Hilltoppers collect 545.0 yards per game, 63.0 more yards than the 482.0 the Panthers give up per contest.
- When Western Kentucky amasses more than 482.0 yards, the team is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Hilltoppers have turned the ball over six times this season, three more turnovers than the Panthers have forced (3).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Western Kentucky at SISportsbook.
Florida International Stats and Trends
- Florida International has one win against the spread in six games this season.
- The Panthers have been underdogs by 16.5 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Florida International has hit the over in 80% of its opportunities this season (four times in five games with a set point total).
- The Panthers average 27.8 points per game, 7.5 fewer than the Hilltoppers give up (35.3).
- The Panthers average 433.8 yards per game, 40.9 fewer yards than the 474.7 the Hilltoppers allow.
- Florida International is 0-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when the team totals over 474.7 yards.
- The Panthers have turned the ball over one more time (9 total) than the Hilltoppers have forced a turnover (8) this season.
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Western Kentucky||Stats||Florida International|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed