For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Bengals
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the current 47-point total in three of six games this season.
- Cincinnati's games have gone over 47 points in two opportunities this season.
- Sunday's total is 6.0 points lower than the two team's combined 53 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 8.0 points greater than the 39 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored an average of 49.3 points per game in 2020, 2.3 more than Sunday's total.
- The 46.2 PPG average total in Bengals games this season is 0.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Ravens stats and trends
- In Baltimore's six games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when entering a game as a favorite of 6.5 points or more.
- Baltimore's games this year have hit the over on three of six set point totals (50%).
- The Ravens score 28.3 points per game, 9.8 more than the Bengals give up per outing (18.5).
- When Baltimore puts up more than 18.5 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Ravens average 90.7 more yards per game (421.7) than the Bengals give up per matchup (331.0).
- In games that Baltimore piles up over 331.0 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- This year, the Ravens have turned the ball over eight times, two more than the Bengals' takeaways (6).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Baltimore's matchup with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has three wins against the spread in six games this year.
- Cincinnati's games this year have gone over the total in one out of six opportunities (16.7%).
- The Bengals score 24.7 points per game, 4.2 more than the Ravens surrender (20.5).
- Cincinnati is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall when the team puts up more than 20.5 points.
- The Bengals collect 344.5 yards per game, only 14.8 fewer than the 359.3 the Ravens give up.
- When Cincinnati amasses more than 359.3 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This season the Bengals have turned the ball over eight times, two more than the Ravens' takeaways (6).
Home and road insights
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, at home this year.
- The Ravens are winless ATS (0-1) as 6.5-point favorites or more at home.
- Baltimore has hit the over twice in three home games this season.
- Ravens home games this season average 50.3 total points, 3.3 more than this contest's over/under (47).
- Cincinnati is 2-1 overall, with two wins against the spread, in away games.
- Cincinnati has not hit the over in three road games this year.
- Bengals away games this season average 44.3 total points, 2.7 fewer than this contest's over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.