The New Mexico State Aggies (1-6) are facing tough odds as 18-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, October 24, 2021 against the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (3-4). The game has a point total set at 62.5.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Hawaii vs. New Mexico State
- Hawaii and its opponents have scored at least 62.5 points -- this matchup's point total -- only one time this year.
- So far this season, 42.9% of New Mexico State's games (3/7) have had more combined points than Sunday's over/under of 62.5.
- Sunday's total is 13.2 points higher than the combined 49.3 PPG average of the two teams.
- This contest's total is 6.0 points fewer than the 68.5 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- Rainbow Warriors games this season feature an average total of 64.2 points, a number 1.7 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 2021, games involving the Aggies have averaged a total of 56.6 points, 5.9 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Hawaii has three wins against the spread in seven games this year.
- Hawaii's games this year have gone over the total in one out of six opportunities (16.7%).
- The Rainbow Warriors put up 10.8 fewer points per game (26.3) than the Aggies give up (37.1).
- Hawaii is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 37.1 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors rack up 47.1 fewer yards per game (414.0), than the Aggies give up per outing (461.1).
- When Hawaii totals more than 461.1 yards, the team is 1-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over 17 times this season, five more turnovers than the Aggies have forced (12).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Hawaii at SISportsbook.
New Mexico State Stats and Trends
- In New Mexico State's seven games this season, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Aggies have been underdogs by 18 points or more four times this season and are 4-0 ATS in those matchups.
- New Mexico State's games this season have gone over the point total four times in seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Aggies score 23.0 points per game, 8.4 fewer than the Rainbow Warriors allow (31.4).
- The Aggies average 75.1 fewer yards per game (367.9) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (443.0).
- The Aggies have turned the ball over 11 times, five fewer times than the Rainbow Warriors have forced turnovers (16).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
|Hawaii||Stats||New Mexico State|
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed