For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Titans
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 57.5-point total in five of seven games (71.4%) this season.
- Tennessee's games have gone over 57.5 points in two opportunities this season.
- Sunday's over/under is 1.0 point lower than the two team's combined 58.5 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to surrender 56.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The average total in Chiefs games this season is 54.3, 3.2 points fewer than Sunday's total of 57.5.
- The 50.3 PPG average total in Titans games this season is 7.2 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has two wins against the spread in six games this season.
- The Chiefs have been favored by 5.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the spread in two of them.
- Kansas City's games this year have gone over the point total four times in seven opportunities (57.1%).
- The Chiefs average 4.0 more points per game (30.8) than the Titans allow (26.8).
- Kansas City is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when it records more than 26.8 points.
- The Chiefs average 47.7 more yards per game (431.7) than the Titans give up per contest (384.0).
- In games that Kansas City totals over 384.0 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- This year, the Chiefs have turned the ball over 14 times, nine more than the Titans' takeaways (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- In Tennessee's six games this year, it has four wins against the spread.
- This year, the Titans have won ATS in each of their two games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Tennessee's games this year have gone over the total in four out of six opportunities (66.7%).
- This year the Titans average just 1.6 fewer points per game (27.7) than the Chiefs allow (29.3).
- When Tennessee scores more than 29.3 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Titans rack up 25.8 fewer yards per game (384.7) than the Chiefs give up per outing (410.5).
- In games that Tennessee amasses more than 410.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Titans have turned the ball over eight times this season, two more turnovers than the Chiefs have forced (6).
Home and road insights
- Tennessee has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, at home this year.
- Tennessee has gone over the total once in three home games this year.
- This season, Titans home games average 51.5 points, 6.0 fewer than this contest's over/under (57.5).
- On the road, Kansas City has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall.
- The Chiefs are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as 5.5-point favorites or more on the road.
- Kansas City has hit the over twice in three away games this season.
- The average total in Chiefs away games this season is 53.7 points, 3.8 fewer than this outing's over/under (57.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.