In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Mark Andrews for Sunday's game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. AFC North rivals hit the field in Week 7 when Andrews and the Baltimore Ravens (5-1) meet the Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at M&T Bank Stadium.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Odds
Mark Andrews Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Andrews' stat line this year features 34 grabs for 468 yards and three touchdowns. He puts up 78.0 yards per game, and has been targeted 44 times.
- So far this season, 22.7% of the 194 passes thrown by his team have gone Andrews' way.
- Andrews (six red zone targets) has been the recipient of 24.0% of his team's 25 red zone pass attempts.
- The Ravens have run 50.5% passing plays and 49.5% rushing plays this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Andrews' matchup with the Bengals.
Success Rate This Season
Receiving Yards Prop
1+ Receiving TDs
2+ Receiving TDs
Matchup vs. Cincinnati
- Andrews' 45.2 receiving yards per game in his six matchups against the Bengals are 15.3 fewer than his over/under for Sunday's game.
- In six matchups versus the Bengals, Andrews has had a touchdown catch three times, including multiple scores in one game.
- The 257.7 passing yards the Bengals yield per game makes them the NFL's 14th-ranked pass defense this season.
- With six passing TDs conceded this year, the Bengals defense is ranked fourth in the league.
- Andrews put together a 68-yard performance against the Chargers last week on five catches while being targeted six times and scoring one touchdown.
- Andrews has 282 receiving yards on 21 catches (27 targets) with three touchdowns over his last three games, averaging 94.0 yards per game.
Andrews' Baltimore Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive